- On registration of surrogates, medical evaluation including all required blood tests and ultrasounds are done.
- Pre embryo transfer, detailed counseling regarding the process of surrogacy is done in presence of their family.
- Nutritional assessment and dietary advice is done by qualified dieticians.
- Once the pregnancy is achieved, regular antenatal examination, investigation and ultrasounds are done.
- Surrogates are provided with hygienic and comfortable stay at surrogate home as and when required.
- All surrogates are managed by a team of highly qualified specialist who provide with best quality of care.
- Delivery of surrogate is carried out in a tertiary care hospital with NICU facility in presence of expert neonatologist.
Here at SOI, we understand that surrogate mothers play an important role in bringing joy and happiness into the lives of intended parents. We hold the responsibility of their psychological counseling, regular guidance and excellent medical care. Doctors, coordinators and staff are dedicated towards the physical and emotional health, happiness and comfort of our surrogate mothers.
Write us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit us at : www.seedsofinnocence.com